Solutions4Health are delighted to be offering the role of Health Project Support Officer at Reading . This is a full time job with a salary of £22,000
Solutions4 Health has been commissioned by the Hampshire County Council to deliver Tier 2 weight management programme across Hampshire.
Solutions4Health are committed to providing a gold standard, client-centred 12-week weight management service.
- Plan and organise workload effectively and be able to work well under a strict timeline.
- Ensure a smooth referral pathway is put in place and overcome barriers in receiving referrals.
- Ensure all wellness coaches are fully equipped to run their sessions.
- Website - Take responsibility for the Shapeup4life weight management programme inclusive of writing new articles, adding or altering clinics and their opening times, updating with relevant events and campaigns.
- Manage venue bookings
- Increase service awareness in the community and social media platforms
- Manage all referrals coming into the service via self-referral route and health professionals
- Motivate and empower clients to make behaviour changes.
- Run reports regularly when requested
- Arrange and manage training for wellness coaches and VBA ( Very Brief Advice) training for partners
- Monitor outcomes of treatment programmes for their effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with key partners
- To actively participate in promotional events to increase referrals into the service
- Make sure all client data are entered into shapeup4life database
- Knowledge of a specialist field acquired through relevant or further education background
- Evidence of continual professional development
Knowledge and Skills
- An understanding of the impact of obesity on health
- Working knowledge of the issues related to information governance
- Working knowledge regarding safeguarding processes and policies
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Commitment to provide an efficient and effective service
- Knowledge of Microsoft
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- The ability to adopt a flexible working pattern
Solutions4Health are an innovative company with a passion and a track record for tackling health inequalities. We provide a one stop solution for commissioners accountable for outcome focused integrated Public Health services.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check at the appropriate level.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, as we do not sponsor work permits and outside work permits are not accepted as proof of a right to work in the UK.
We encourage applicants meeting the criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion, or ethnicity.
Solutions4health are a disability confident employer. If you require any reasonable adjustments, either at application or interview stage, please contact our HR team.
If you think you are suitable for this role, please apply now!