Solutions4Health are delighted to be offering the role of Digital Content Manager which is a home based role with occasional travel. This is a full time job with a salary of £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience.
The Digital Content Manager will be responsible for creating, implementing, and overseeing online communications and social media content for the organisation.
The Digital Content Manager will have a pivotal role in building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy.
The postholder will have a dynamic personality, ability to build professional relationships with internal and external clients, pay strong attention to detail, work under tight deadlines, and be self-motivated and have 3-5+ years of experience within marketing.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content for services across websites and social platforms including writing, editing, and proofreading content.
- Develop and grow presence and reach to all sectors of the community, with the aim of reducing health inequalities across social platforms, including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, You Tube and other channels (Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.) whilst ensuring we are working in line with social media advertising standards and guidelines.
- Define and implement strategies to grow brand presence in existing and new social channels, to increase followers and engagement
- Work collaboratively with key team members, services, and clients, to build strong content and digital advertising campaigns to best communicate stories and initiatives
- Craft social promotions and digital campaigns including written, photo and video content
- Research and develop both original content and supplied, relevant public health content as it relates to organisation and service objectives
- Keep current with emerging digital media behaviour, trends, and technologies
- Provide guidance for new tools and technologies to be incorporated into the organisation to increase their digital marketing presence
- Leverage analytic tools to provide reporting and insights, track and improve metrics
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of public health research and disseminate this, together with best practice on social media.
- Liaise with identified organisations and employers in the public, private and voluntary sectors to increase awareness of Solutions 4 Health and projects being delivered.
- Work in collaboration the Marketing Manager with ad hoc tasks as and when required.
- Develop social media strategy and execute campaigns and KPI analysis and report on a regular monthly basis
- Work within the Solutions 4 Health policies and accountability frameworks and be guided by public health best practice.
- Work within the context of accountability to line manager, and appropriate supervision, use own initiative and act autonomously, taking responsibility to seek advice when appropriate.
- Carry out other duties related to this post.
- This position may require occasional travel and working outside of normal business hours may be required.
BA/BS and/ or equivalent working experience with 3-5 years marketing experience preferred. Public Relations, Communications, Marketing and/or English
Experience of implementing strategies to grow brand presence in existing and new social channels, to increase followers and engagement
Experience of developing social promotions and digital campaigns including written, photo and video content and publishing on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest
knowledge of social media advertising standards and guidelines, with an awareness of how public health based adverts could be successful whilst working within those guidelines
Excellent report writing skills including financial and numerical data, and Ability to present complex information in written and verbal form for a range of different audiences
Ability to balance the creative and analytical sides of marketing, and ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
Knowledge of CMS (Wordpress, etc.) and analytic tools (Facebook Business Manager, Hootsuite)
Knowledge of email marketing tools (Constant Contact, Mailchimp, etc.)
Knowledge and experience of public health issues is desirable
Solutions4Health are an innovative company with a passion and a track record for tackling health inequalities. We provide a one stop solution for commissioners accountable for outcome focused integrated Public Health services.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check at the appropriate level.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, as we do not sponsor work permits and outside work permits are not accepted as proof of a right to work in the UK.
We encourage applicants meeting the criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion, or ethnicity.
Solutions4health are a disability confident employer. If you require any reasonable adjustments, either at application or interview stage, please contact our HR team.
If you think you are suitable for this role, please apply now!